August 13-20, 2022
Join Me in Tanzania for the Adventure of a Lifetime
This August, I will be traveling to Africa and witness the Great Migration on the plains of the Serengeti during the 2022 Tanzania Great Migration Photo Safari.
Imagine vast herds of millions of zebras and wildebeests, stretching across the plains as far as the eye can see.
Watch them being stalked by lions and cheetahs on the ground, and crocodiles when crossing rivers.
See the circle of life in all its brutal glory!
For this tour, I am joining the M&M Photo Tours team of amazing professional photographers.
With this tour, we aim to bring you up close and personal with wildlife in some of the most pristine natural parks of Africa:.
I am sure you've heard the names of Serengeti and Tarangire. Think of the images they conjure in your mind and be prepared to experience them in person.
Tanzania ranks extremely high among the world's great areas for large mammal photography - and its potential for bird photography is exceptional. With a week of shooting, this exciting photo safari mostly takes place in the northern Serengeti with two days in Tarangire National Park.
This Photo Safari is organized to let you make the most of your time in Tanzania.
You will be part of a very select group of guests, accompanied by me, one of M&M's pro photographer leaders, and a local guide and driver on a 4x4 vehicle. Each client will have their own row, ensuring that you won't be cramped inside a vehicle with a large group, hoping you get a window seat with unobstructed views. You will also be sharing most of your time with a knowledgeable instructor and a local guide with insights about the culture and the wildlife of Tanzania.
We have designed this to give you the best opportunities to bring home cherished memories of this trip in the form of countless photos and hours of video.
Special Offer: Only $5,750
This Photo Safari was designed especially for those who are new to photo safaris and would like to experience the Great Migration without spending a lot of money. For this reason, the price is incredibly convenient, compared to other comparable offerings.
The above button will take you to M&M Photo Tours Inc.'s contact page. Leave a message and you will be contacted with instructions on how to book your spot, or simply ask questions.
The wildlife of Tanzania is second to none. You will have a chance to see the Big 5 in action: elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion, and leopard.
Of course the Great Migration, where millions of wildebeest and zebras move from the plains of Serengeti to the Masai Mara, crossing treacherous rivers infested with Nile crocodiles, will be one of the highlights of our game drives. Few spectacles on Earth can rival the grandiosity of this event.
In addition to that, you will certainly see giraffes, hippos, antelopes. cheetahs, and more species of monkeys and birds than you can name. With some luck, we might be able to spot and photograph hyenas and such elusive beasts as serval cats and wild dogs.
The people of Tanzania, who share this paradise with the animals, are also the focus of this trip. The Maasai people will greet us in one of their traditional villages with a jump dance, allowing you to take a peek at what makes Tanzania a veritable melting pot of cultures.
Let's face it: we do this job because being out and about, in front of a magnificent scenery, camera in hand is the best job in the world.
Doing so with a group of like-minded individuals makes it all so much more fun.
We like to foster a spirit of camaraderie, to tell stories around a campfire, to share the awe of witnessing the circle of life. We like to consider our guests as friends, not as newbies to be looked down upon.
The best thing about our tours is making new friends for life, friends who have partaken in one of the few remaining, truly life-changing experiences that can still shape one's outlook on life.
Beginner and Spouse Friendly
Even if you aren't a competent wildlife photographer, you can still take great pictures when you go on a safari with us. We will be there to help you at every step of the way and, thanks to the small size of your group, you will have maximum access to your instructors.
- August 13, 2022 - Arrive JRO, meet and transfer to accommodation. Stay at The African Tulip (half boarding).
- August 14, 2022 - After early breakfast head to Tarangire National Park on game drive - Tarangire Ndovu Tented Lodge (full boarding).
- August 15, 2022 - All day game drives in Tarangire National Park - Tarangire Ndovu Tented Lodge (full boarding).
- August 16, 2022 - After breakfast transfer to airstrip for flight to Northern Serengeti airstrip Kogatende. Meet new drivers/guides and enjoy a game drive on the way to camp. Mid day break at camp and then afternoon game drive. Stay at Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp (game package).
- August 17, 2022 - Game drives for river crossings of wildebeest migration and other wildlife. Stay at Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp (game package).
- August 18, 2022 - Game drives for river crossings of wildebeest migration and other wildlife. Stay at Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp (game package).
- August 19, 2022 - Game drives for river crossings of wildebeest migration and other wildlife. Stay at Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp (game package).
- August 20, 2022 - After breakfast fly back to Arusha for final activities - day rooms at Kia Lodge Kia Lodge before catching flights home.
Spots Are Limited!
Find all the details about accommodation, services provided, prices, terms and conditions on the M&M Photo Tours website and come to Africa with us!
What is included
What is NOT included
We'll be staying at some of the best camps and lodges. Luxury accommodation and fine dining in the heart of the bush!
These are some of the places we'll be staying at:
- The African Tulip, Arusha
- Ndovu Tented Lodge, Tarangire NP
- Nasikia Mobile Migration Camp, Serengeti NP
- Kia Lodge, Arusha
Still not sure?
Click on the button below to get more details and get in touch with the M&M Photo Tours team. They will answer any questions you might have.