May 15-30, 2020
$9,900 USD per person, double occupancy
Due to the still developing Corona virus situation in the world, this tour has been postponed to a future date.
We are confident that the situation will return to normal soon, but at the moment it is impossible to guarantee the accessibility of the region in the short term and the safety of our guest.
We will update this page as the situation develops, but if you want to be notified right away, please fill the form below to sign up for my newsletter.
In collaboration with M&M Photo Tours, Inc.
Our Namibia tour is crafted as an absolute dream photography trip. It features an outstanding itinerary highlighting the country's unique landscape photo opportunities and its spectacular wildlife.
Namibia is a young country that has a lot to offer. Its desertic landscapes and rugged coastlines will dazzle you with their scenery. Its abandoned mining towns, slowly being reclaimed by sand, will take you back to a bygone era. Its abundant wildlife will have you snapping madly for days on end.
Who is this for
This tour is designed for those who are attracted to pristine natural scenery and wildlife. It is especially suited to those who want a safari experience that is not limited to photographing wildlife, but offers more variety.
Seasoned photographers will get the most from this trip and from the education provided by the tour leaders, but beginners and non-photographers alike will enjoy the visual feast that is Namibia immensely.
- Travel with one of Namibia’s most reputable and well-known naturalist guides.
- Photograph the hauntingly picturesque ghost towns of the colonial mining era, Kolmanskop
- Travel along the scenic D707 road along the border of the Namib Naukluft Park, Namibia’s most scenic road.
- Take sunset and sunrise shots of the dunes in the Namib Desert
- Memorable and exciting game drives within the renowned Etosha National Park.
- Enjoy a different viewpoint for game viewing in an underground hide overlooking a waterhole on a private game reserve
We have selected some amazing, comfortable and down right fun hotels & camps for this tour. You will almost want to come on this tour just for the experience of these! Click here to see a list of all the accommodations.
During our game drives, you will ride aboard modern and comfortable Toyota Land Cruisers equipped with roof pop tops for better photography and game viewing vantage points, air conditioning, and a guaranteed window seat on every safari outing.
Find all the details and get your booking in at M&M Photo Tours Namibia African Photo Safari page.
Itinerary in Brief
- May 15 Travel to Namibia
- May 16 Arrive Windhoek, Hilton Hotel
- May 17-19 Fly to Lüderitz, Kolmanskop, Pamona Bogenfels, and more, Lüderitz Nest Hotel
- May 20-21 NamibRand Nature Preserve, Wolwedans Dunes Lodge
- May 22-23 Sossusvlei, Dead Vlei, & great sand dunes of area, Desert Homestead Lodge
- May 24 Fly to Swakopmund - enjoy area and Welwitschia tour, Strand Hotel
- May 25 AM Tommy's Living Desert Tour before flight to Etosha National Park, Etosha Safari Camp
- May 26 Etosha National Park for safari game drives, Etosha Safari Camp
- May 27-28 Continue with safari game drives, Mushara Outpost
- May 29 Fly back to Windhoek to begin journey home from Windhoek International Airport
- May 30 Arrive home in most cases